We have added some things to the game making it more fun to play :D
Dungeon Gate Area
The Dungeon Gate area has finally been added to the game.
Instead of just having the Dungeon Guard sitting at the spawn he now has his own little area for him and his little dungeon loot orb.
Aswell as the chest, he also found a new friend: The Master - a brand-new fast traveling spot!
The Master is by far the most expensive stickman as of right now!
The Dungeon Guard now also has a new questline! He wants you to complete a dungeon in order to give you some STN-Experience and 500 Gold!
(You can find the new area to the right of the mines!)
Other things changed/added/fixed:
- Added the new Dungeon Gate area
- Added a new Dungeon Guard questline
- Added a new Fast Travel Stickman (The Master)
- Moved the STN Guide NPC to the spawn
- Moved the Dungeon Stats menu from the STN-Menu to the Dungeon Guard Menu
- Changed the Bloody Candle Recipe requiring 24 Blood Fragments instead of 32 now
- Fixed holes behind ores
- Fixed some treetrunks going 2 blocks deep into the ground
- Changed some ore npc prices:
- Coal Block: 12 -> 8
- Iron Block/Gold Block: 12 -> 10
- Redstone Block/Lapis Block: 8 -> 7
- Emerald Block/Diamond Block: 16 -> 12
- Raw Boxinite/Raw Raxite/Raw Tannie: 12 -> 18
- Compact Boxinite/Compact Raxite/Compact Tannie: 1,728 -> 2,592
- Blood Orbs now spawn a bit less often and give 2s less time when picking up (Sewers)
- Sewer Mob Kills now reduce the Golem Spawn cooldown by between 2 and 3 seconds
- The Overgrown Golem now gives combat experience:
- 1st: 1,000 Combat Experience
- 2nd: 750 Combat Experience
- 3rd/4th: 500 Combat Experience
- 5th - 9th: 200 Combat Experience
- Changed Se-Scythe prices:
- Sharp Se-Scythe:
- Extremely Sharp Se-Scythe:
- + 64x Sewer Pipe
- + 32x Omega Forest Mixture
- - 16x Caved Mixture
- Razor-Sharp Se-Scythe:
- + 16x Caved Mixture
- - 32x Omega Forest Mixture
- Changed Compact Jungle Log NPC value from 10 to 25
- Made the Compact Fossilized Drakgoo's Breath cheaper: 64 Breath -> 24 Breath
- Replaced the "You received loot depending on your damage position" message with a different message if you havent participated in the fight
- All contributors of shutting down the Healing Pod now gain weight instead of just the final hitter
- Fixed items being deleted when having them on your cursor while a server reboot
- Fixed Forge wipes
- Fixed the Bat Axe receiving a Bat-Suffused upgrade after being magic imbued
- Unlocked collection tiers now still show the amount of materials required for the tier instead of just saying "UNLOCKED"
- Servers now reboot much much slower if a certain player-event is active
- This change makes it so if you spawn an Obsidianized Drakgoo for example the server doesn't reboot after 90s but 10 minutes instead. This change basically gives you more time to finish bosses/events you paid for.
- Added "Click to view recipe" to all collection recipe rewards
- Fixed the Magical Fish saying "Daily Tokens" instead of "Daily Gems"
- Fixed typos
- Changed some blocks on the map
- Fixed Detection Blade not spawning any Inverted Burnt Ashes
Thats it, enjoy :D
We just released a new little update to SurviveTheNight!
- Emerald Collection III now has a new recipe: Perfectly-Tuned Disc!
A brand-new amulet which makes grinding malachite and mining in general alot easier!
- Added a Mode-Preview to the forge
- Forging modes will give you the recipe instead of the actual item. The recipe-item itself only shows the itemname in its tooltips and not the description.
Basically if you didn't know the items it was impossible to know what exactly the mode does.
The mode preview now shows you the exact buff for your pickaxe.
- Some questlines now reward you with gold when completing them:
- Starter NPCs: 5 Gold
- Forger Leander: 50 Gold
- The Banker: 100 Gold
- Professor Brian: 300 Gold
- Saliva's Brother: 250 Gold
- Rogue: 25 Gold
- The Crazy Miner Questline now gives you some additional Digging Speed when giving him the requested ores:
- Per donation: +20 Digging Speed
- Magical Fish:
The Magical Fish has been reworked. It now is alot stronger and offers a new unique perk:
- Perk Buff:
- Experience Buff from Daily Quests has been increased from 10% to 20%
- Amplification-Stat Buff has been increased from 5% to 15%
- Daily Gems Buff has been increased from 5% to 10%
- You may now drop rare unique loot from monsters when having the fish buff!
- Another new amulet has been added to make some rarely used items a little bit more useful:
- The Forge:
Most of the item costs for forging items has not been changed since Mining v1 meaning that the forge wanted alot of now extremely hard to obtain items for a slight buff.
Most of the itemcosts have been reworked and are more balanced and easier to obtain.
- Efficiency 4 Book:
- 256x Iron Block -> 128x Iron Block
- 256x Emerald Block -> 96x Emerald Block
- 256x Raw Tannie -> 32x Raw Tannie
- Efficiency 5 Book:
- 512x Lapis Block -> 128x Lapis Block
- 512x Raw Boxinite -> 1x Compact Boxinite
- 512x Raw Raxite -> 1x Compact Raxite
- Pickaxer 500:
- 128x Redstone Block -> 64x Redstone Block
- 192x Obsidian -> 80x Obsidian
- Pickaxer 600:
- 256x Lapis Block -> 128x Lapis Block
- 192x DIamond Block -> 100x Diamond Block
- Pickaxer 700:
- 64x Raw Raxite -> 16x Raw Raxite
- 256x Raw Tannie -> 1x Compact Tannie
- Ferric Enricher:
- 256x Iron Ingot -> 128x Iron Ingot
- 256x Growing Ore -> 128x Growing Ore
- 256x Diamond -> 128x Diamond
- Compact Diamond:
- 512x Lapis Block -> 256x Lapis Block
- 512x Diamond Block -> 256x Diamond Block
- Double Drop Modifier:
- 256x Raw Tannie -> 1x Compact Tannie
- 256x Diamond Block -> 16x Corrupted Diamond
- Buffed the Pickaxers 100-700 to now give +70 Digging Speed each rather than 50
- Mining Skill Level now give +3 Digging Speed instead of 1
- Digging Speed Potion:
- Duration: 90s -> 3min
- Buff: 300 Digging Speed -> 400 Digging Speed
- Magician Apprentice Set:
- Each piece of the set now give an extra 5 damage aswell as magic damage
- Combat Amplification Set & Mining Amplification Set:
- Buffed the Amplification Buff from 20% to 35% for each piece
- Fixed the Dungeon Score being calculated incorrectly
- (It should now be possible to reach S-Score again!)
- Fixed the Pickaxers showing the total instead of individual digging speed added to the pickaxe in their tooltips
- Fixed the Basic Trader showing an incorrect price for the Wooden Sword
- Fixed a dungeon duplication glitch
I am aware of more bugs existing, I just don't have too much time fixing them as I am ill :D
Just a quick note on the game update we just rolled:
- Fixed the following Boss Monsters not counting towards daily quests:
- Obsidianized Drakgoo
- Not Spruce Tree
- Overgrown Golem
- Made the Ore-plated Set cheaper: Changed the amount of Ore-plated Cobblestone required for the full set from 24 -> 12
- Reduced the Storage level requirement from STN Level 5 -> STN Level 2
- This change applies to both: The dungeons AND the main lobby!
- Made the bank storage pages alot cheaper:
- Page 1: 5,000 Gold -> 1,000 Gold
- Page 2: 10,000 Gold -> 2,000 Gold
- Page 3: 50,000 Gold -> 10,000 Gold
- Page 4: 150,000 Gold -> 30,000 Gold
- Page 5: 500,000 Gold -> 100,000 Gold
- Page 6: 1,000,000 Gold -> 200,000 Gold
- Page 7: 5,000,000 Gold -> 1,000,000 Gold
- Fixed being able to almost insta-break ores when swapping to another item mid-animation
- Fixed being able to delete ores and replace them with stone when swapping to another item mid-animation
- Friend requests no longer expire after accepting them
over the past 24h we rolled some gameupdates with some interesting changes/patches:
- Fixed Dungeon Chest cost being displayed incorrectly
- Made Dungeon Chests alot cheaper (85% -> 20%)
- Fixed an issue in the recipe of the Red-Colored Redstone Helmet
- Made the Ore-plated set much cheaper
- It now requires 2 Oreplated Cobblestone per slot instead of 4
- Changed the way damage leaderboards for bosses work
- Previously they sometimes showed a player twice if they disconnected, reconnected and damaged again. That hopefully should be patched now.
- If you experience any other issues with the leaderboards please create a bugreport using /bugreport or using the section on our discord!
- Added titles to rare boss loot
- If you drop something cool it now shows it on your entire screen so you dont miss it!
- Fixed the forge sometimes wanting more items than it showed
- Fixed some issues with dungeon NPCs
- Fixed NPCs not showing their armor/item in hand
Thanks for all the bugreports and please keep considering using /bugreport if you find any!
Hopefully playing will now be even more enjoyable!